As you will be aware the government has announced on the 27th of April at 11:59 pm the country would move to Level 3.
What does this mean for Ming Centre Car grooming LTD, NZ Cleaning and Eddies Car Grooming? This will allow us to be able to get back to business. However, this will have some restrictions on our operations which will allow us to slowly return back into normality.
At level 3 we will be available for contactless services.
We have been working on our health and safety procedures and documents to assure the health and well-being of our staff and customers are our number one priority. Our business is fully complemented with the government requirement with regard to COVID-19.
CONTACTLESS PICKUP AND DELIVERY
1. We will call you before coming to pick up your vehicle. Please leave the key in the vehicle and the purchase order on the front passenger seat.
2. We will contact you when dropping off your vehicle: we will call you or send you a text when your vehicle has been dropped off if necessary so you can secure your vehicle.
3. There must be no unnecessary contact between your staff and our staff, but if there is any contact, your staff and our staff must maintain a minimum of two-meter physical separation at all times.
1. Staff must wear gloves and masks at all times when picking up or dropping off a vehicle.
2. Staff should cover the seat with a disposable plastic covering when picking up and delivering vehicles.
3. It is desirable that no more than one person be sitting in a car at the same time, so the delivery of a vehicle should be organised so that another vehicle can be picked up at the same time.
4. In the event that another vehicle is not available for pickup at the time of delivery, another staff member will have to act as a pickup for the delivery staff, and it is absolutely essential that
a. Both staff members are wearing gloves and masks at all times
b. Both staff members maintain as great a physical distance as possible, with the passenger sitting in the rear left passenger seat
5. Each vehicle must be groomed by only one staff member.
6. Staff members must wear gloves and masks at the worksite at all times/
7. Staff members must maintain a minimum one-meter physical separation from each other at all times.
8. Staff must wash their hands and clean equipment thoroughly after completing each job.
9. Equipment that makes physical contact with a vehicle must not be used on another vehicle until it is cleaned or sanitised.
10. Staff must maintain a minimum one-meter physical distance while taking breaks.
11. A sign-in sign-out record will be maintained for each person physically present at the worksite, including the time at which a staff member leaves to pick up or deliver a vehicle and the time of return, and where the staff member has traveled in the course of his or her duties.
12. A staff member must notify management if he or she develops any coughing, sneezing, headache, sore throat, fever or other such symptoms, or if those with whom he or she resides develop such symptoms, and must stay away from work unless given clearance to come to work by Healthline or a suitably qualified medical professional.
13. IT IS A CONDITION OF COMING TO WORK THAT THE RECORDS OF ATTENDANCE AND STAFF MOVEMENTS MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE TO HEALTH AUTHORITIES OR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS WITHOUT SEEKING THE CONSENT OF THE STAFF MEMBER
1. There are to be no unnecessary visitors at the premises.
2. Visitors must not visit the premises except by prior arrangement.
3. Any visitor who is permitted to enter the premises must remain outside the interiors of the building at all times.
4. All visitors must maintain a minimum two-meter physical distance from all personnel and from all vehicles and equipment.
5. A record will be kept of all visitors and may be made available to health authorities and medical professionals.